There are Couple Registration and Single Registration. We recommend to register in couple to have the ladies more chance to get in the Marathon 🙂 List of Wonderful Marathon DJs is coming very soon 🙂
Dear Tango-addicted friends,
Spring, Tango, Budapest… what else can be better? Let us come together and dance at beautiful locations of Budapest – the most exciting tango city in Europe. 😉 Let us enjoy the spring and the embrace of a lot of well-known and new tangofriends, as well as delicious Hungarian food and wine, and the famous Hungarian hospitality 🙂
The 3rd Primavera Budapest Tango Marathon 2015 fee is: 65 euros per person.
The participant will get: – admission to the 3rd Primavera Budapest Tango Marathon 27-29 March 2015 – snacks and refreshments during the Marathon (coffe, tea, water, syrup, fruits, vegetables, salty and sweet cakes, etc.) – discount to the chill-out at Szécheny Thermal Bath (turkish bath)
Optionally participants can get for 20 euros: – 2 dinners on Friday and Saturday (non-vegetarian and vegetarian menus with flexibile consuption time interwall) – 2 tangobreakfasts/lunches on Saturday and Sunday
Register in time, because the number of participants will be limited, and the Marathon will be gender balanced.
We will have very good accommodation prices: Hostel form 10 euros/night/person Hotel*** from 40 euros/night/doubble or twin rooom Cheap apartments
It is possibile that during the event photos and videos will be made about you. By registering and attending to this event you totally agree with this, and you give your exact permission to take photos and videos about you
***** Marathon Program 3rd Primavera Budapest Tango Marathon 27-29 March 2015
– 14:00 – 17:00 Budapest sightseeing tour (free) START POINT: Dísz tér, Budapest, Hungary http://goo.gl/maps/Twwuy SIGHTSEEING TOUR MAP
– 18:00 – 24:00 Marathon part I. – 00:00 – 05:00 Marathon part II.
– 19:00 – 22:00 During the Marathon on-location dinner (optional)
Saturday, 28 March 2015 – Stefania Palace
– 13:00 – 18:00 Marathon part III. – 18:00 – 24:00 Marathon part IV. – 00:00 – 05:00 Marathon part V.
– 13:00 – 15:00 During the Marathon on-location brunch (optional) – 19:00 – 21:00 During the Marathon on-location dinner (optional)
Sunday, 29 March 2015 – Stefania Palace NOTE: Spring Clock Adjustment +1 hour ahead 🙂
– 13:00 – 18:00 Marathon part VI. – 13:00 – 15:00 During the Marathon on-location brunch (optional)
– 18:00 – 20:00 Pause, possibility to have dinner outside.
– 20:00 – 03:00 Afterparty – Stefania Palace (On the Marathon location)
Monday, 30 March 2015
– 15:00 – 19:00 Chill-out at Szechenyi Thermal Bath (1000 m from the locations) Meeting point: Széchenyi Fürd? entrace at Állatkerti krt. 11. (Entrace from the STREET, next to Circus of Budapest, and NOT from the park)
– 21:00 – 01:00 After-after Milonga for survivors 🙂 Location: Danube Palace (Duna Palota), 1051 Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5., Hungary
See you soon and abrazos: The Primavera Budapest Tango Marathon organizer team: Antonia and Levente