|Links||Website Facebook Email|
|When||03/05/2015 - 10/05/2015|
More Details when you log-in
TangoSafari invites you to a special Tango festival in the early Tuscan summer – Discovering Tango – winding down with Pilates and Yoga – exploring contactimpro – Eight teachers – sixty workshops – eight days of dancing, feasting, playing and enjoying life
The program and highligths:
For eight days we will be exploring the world of Tango. A wide program of Tango- & bodywork workshops, as well as daily milongas, will be the basis for discovering and developing your dancing abilities.
- Sunday 3.5.2015 – Open-Air-Opening Milonga from 16:00 h with grill in the garden
- Daily (Mon-Sun) – Classes for all levels, practica 21:15 h, milonga from 22:15 h
- Friday 8.5.2015 – Ball in the Circolo Artistico (Direction: Corsa Italia 108, Arezzo)
- Saturday 9.5.2015 – Final ball with show and surprises
- Program details and further information can be seen at www.tangosafari.de
The Villa Godiola, which is located on the edge of the city of Arezzo and includes an idyllic garden, is perfect for eating, dancing and relaxing as a group. Two ballrooms, a terrace and broad meadows offer plenty of space for workshops, milongas, coffee breaks, sport and individual training. The sleeping areas are comfortable double rooms with individual bathrooms. As a cheaper option you can stay in shared rooms or sleep in your own tent.
If you are not in the mood for Tango, you can take a walk through the picturesque landscape or visit the historical city of Arezzo or make a trip to Florence which is very closeby.
The teaching team consists of (selection of teachers that are already confirmed):
Mabel Rivero (Argentine) – Tango
Katharina Meier (KREATANGO – Berlin) – Tango & Pilates
Ulrich Struhk (KREATANGO – Berlin) – Tango
Rieke Rosenfeld (Berlin) – Feldenkrais
Xenia Thau (Berlin) – Pilates
… three other teachers for Tango will take part
Duration of the trip Sunday 3.5.-Sunday 10.5.2015:
295 € for fulltime participation, all workshops (Flatrate), 7 practicas, 6 milongas, 1 ball with show and concert
Board and lodging is to be payed for separately at the venue:
- 370 € for 7 nights in Double room with own bathroom, including brunch, afternoon coffee and dinner
- 340 € for 7 nights in Double room with shared bathroom, including brunch, afternoon coffee and dinner
- 235 € for 7 nights in dorm room or tent, including brunch, afternoon coffee and dinner
- Travel costs are not included, but we are happy to help in planning your trip.
- Early bird discount: When booked and paid for by 1.1.2015 you will receive an discount of 20 €
For questions turns you to us:
Katharina Meier, Ulrich Struhk,
Mail: [email protected]
Italy, Arezzo – Via San Fabiano 9, 52100 Arezzo, Italy