2017-04-02T14:22:02+00:00 April 2nd, 2017|Comments Off on Carpathian Tango Festival Budapest 2013
Carpathian Tango Festival Budapest 2013
Carpathian Tango Festival Budapest
29th of August – 1st of September
Isten hozott! (That is WELCOME to the annual Tango Festival of Hungary )
…where you can feel the swirl of the Hungarian Nights and days in the city that was formed by the tango embrace of the once two cities: Buda-Pest.
What will you find here?
– Seminars and workshops focused on the joy of dancing
– Amazing locations in the various parts of the city
– Carefully selected facilities for the best dance experience
– The possibility of beautiful dances for as long as 12 hours a day… yes my friends, that’s 48 hours of high quality TANGO!
– High-class milongas, cozy cafés and … many surprises!
– Guided Tango City Tour
– Selected and tested accomodation and meals to make the choice (and your life 🙂 ) easier