|Links||Website Facebook Email|
|When||02/01/2015 - 04/01/2015|
|Where||Reichenau an der Rax, Austria|
More Details when you log-in
Still intoxicated with the last Encuentro Milonguero, we are pleased to announce the second edition: “Noches de Invierno 2015”. At this Encuentro Milonguero we celebrate an atmospheric weekend at the beginning of the year!!!
Dancers from all over the world meet each other in the Palace of Reichenau/Rax, 100 km from Vienna, to enjoy a pleasurable weekend full of wonderful music from international DJs.
The “Encuentro Milonguero” characteristic is its joy of a close dance style. We use Mirada/Cabeceo to ask for the next dance, the participants are gender balanced.
Emotions, passion and the respectful and friendly contact are in our focus.
If this appeals to you and you want to share the dance floor with like-minded people, we look forward welcoming you as a guest.
What can you expect …..
- 330 m² parquet floor in the modern dancing hall of the Palace of Reichenau
- Up to 250 dancers from all over the world
- 28 hours of dancing pleasure from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening
- Five international DJs from Germany, Italy, Slovenia and Russia
- Food around the clock, not only in your accommodation but also in the palace. All drinks in the castle are included in the ticket price (from water to fruit juices to alcoholic beverages)
- Accommodation – from budget (own sleeping bag) to comfortable 4* suite
- Free use of relaxation facilities in the accommodation
- Guided walking-tour through Reichenau with tour-guide Martin KlausbergerDJs:
Andrej Godec (SLO)
Fabiola Loik (IT)
Gentile Leonardo Oleandrotangodj (IT)
Hans Peter Salzer (DE)
Larisa Rogushkina & Kirill RyabkovFor the registration please use the form at the website: nochesdeinviern.com
The registration is going to start on the 1st of July 2014, 12 a.m.
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/531789223598758/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/571502876225325/