|Links||Website Facebook Email|
|When||15/07/2016 - 17/07/2016|
More Details when you log-in
Marathon will take place in a beautiful restored historic building in Szczecin’s Lasztownia. It is now the Cultural Center of the Euroregion “Stara Rzeznia”. Interesting location along the Oder and between two pools of Szczecin’s Port creates an excellent atmosphere for Tango.
Two large air-conditioned rooms, complete sanitary facilities. In same place there is also restaurant serving very good dishes.
Unique place with amazing views over one of the most beautiful places in Szczecin – “Waly Chrobrego”.
There will be two registration deadlines. You can register in pairs and solo, however, it will be the ratio of the partners and partners 1-to-1.
1st registration – For Tango Addicted
15.02.2016 from 8PM
Only 100 places! – registration open 48 hours
25.04.2016 from 8PM
Entrance fee 200 PLN included:
- entry to the marathon
- 2 dinners (Friday and Saturday evening) – vegetarian option available
- hot and cold drinks (water, juices, coffee, tea) without restrictions
- fruit and snacks during marathon
- sweet breakfast
- marathon’s delicious cake 🙂 – Saturday 24:00
- cruise on the Odra river with a guide – Saturday 11:00 – the number of places is limited, order of applications decides!
- lecture with Janek Wozniak – Saturday 13:00
Pre and After Milonga extra charge. A small fee – 15 PLN.
Workshops with Paulina and Janek Wozniak (Warsaw/Poland) extra charge – price and topics soon.