|When||11/12/2015 - 13/12/2015|
More Details when you log-in
– Warm UP lap –
Friday 11 December 2015
Termeno (20 min south from Bolzano) milonga with open end
21.00 Milonga until the early morning – D.J. 1
01.00 Brioches & coffee! – D.J. 2
– Happy Days begin –
Saturday 12 December 2015
=> Free visit of the Christmas Market in Bolzano
14.00 Afternoon milonga – D.J. 3
16.00 Pre-evening Snack
19.00 Pit Stop: D.J. change in only 30 seconds!!! – D.J. 4
20.00 Light dinner
23.30 Stop music and dream Bolzano!
Sunday 13 December 2015
9.00 Light brunch until 11.00
10.00 Good morning milonga with – D.J. 5
13.00 Free lunch – music will still go on!
14.00 Afternoon milonga – D.J. 6
18.00 Energy charge before final sprint – D.J. 7
20.00 Happy end
– After Happy Days Party –
20.00-23.30 Happy Party
Philosophy & rules
- The event is role balanced and limited.
- For the people who don’t live in Bolzano and Trento, the registration will open on 15th September 2015 at 7 pm, while for local dancers (BZ+TN) on 30th October at 7 pm. Earlier registrations won’t be valid.
- We love the “montanari doc!”: If you are a local dancer (BZ +TN) and you host one or more foreign participants at your home, you can register yourself on 15th September 2015 at 7 pm.
- “First come, first served” is not a priority in the admissions process.
- It is possible to participate in one, two or all three days of the event. But those who apply for at leastSaturday and Sunday are privileged.
- The confirmation of partecipation is strictly personal and not transferable to another person without authorisation.
- Only on Friday the milonga could be open to local dancers.
More info on www.tangosudtirol.it