|Links||Website Facebook Email|
|When||26/02/2016 - 28/02/2016|
More Details when you log-in
We invite you to spend an unforgettable weekend on Kyiv Encuentro! It is 3 days at the end of winter in the beautiful location with a lot of tango, meetings with friends and favorite partners, wonderful tandas and great music by the best DJs. Please join us on the comfortable tango marathon in the Kyiv city center with the following nice details:
– comfortable accommodation and all milongas (night and afternoon) at the one location – 3 star hotel “Rus” located in the city center (Address: 4 Hospitalna Str., near the metro station “Palats Sportu”). The hotel is situated on the walking distance from the main city street – Khreschatyk Street and many landmarks, café and restaurants;
– we put an attention on the good atmosphere with a gender balance (the equal number of leaders and followers). The number of participants is max 130 persons. So, everybody can enjoy his time on milongas in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with a:
– music of favorite and experienced DJs:
Alejandro Vicente-Grabovetsky (Netherlands)
Balázs Gyenis (Hungary)
Alexandra Kotelnitskaya (Ukraine)
Mik Avramenko (Ukraine)
– the venue is beautiful hall (200 sq.m.) with nice dancing floor, tables around the dancing floor according to the best tango tradition;
– tea/coffee/water/sweets/fruits on all milongas, as well as pizza-breaks on night milongas are included in the marathon pass (2 night and 2 afternoon milongas) – €35. There is also a bar with various drinks and cocktails at the hotel.
– the budget price for hotel accommodation: (from €36 for single room and €40 for double/twin room, buffet breakfast included)
– pre-party on Thursday and after-party on Sunday on the regular Kiev milongas – La Ronda and Artprichal.
– a highly experienced organizing team famous for organizing tango events will take care of you.
– you will enjoy the traditional free walking sightseeing tour over city center;
– we use cabeceo to invite partners. We clear the dancing floor during cortinas. We keep the ronda to make comfortable dancing for all dancers.
More details will come soon…
The registration will start on December 26! We invite you to join us!
Greetings from Kyiv,