|Links||Website Facebook Email|
|When||12/08/2016 - 14/08/2016|
|Where||Reichenau an der Rax, Austria|
More Details when you log-in
Welcome to „Noches de Verano 2016“
We welcome you to “Noches de Verano”, our second summer Encuentro Milonguero in the wonderful Reichenau an der Rax.
This noble resort served as a place of rest and relaxation for Kaiser Franz Josef himself and will serve as a tango oasis from the 12th – 14th August 2016.
If you enjoy social dancing in the close embrace and use mirada/cabeceo to ask for the next dance, we look forward to sharing a wonderful weekend with you. An equal number of male and female dancers await you as well as wonderful music from international DJs.
What can you expect …..
- 330 m² parquet floor in the modern ballroom Reichenau Palace
- Up to 250 dancers from all over the world
- 26 hours of dancing pleasure from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening
- Five international DJs from Germany, France, Italy, Sweden and Spain
- Food around the clock, not only in your accommodation but also in the palace
- All drinks in the palace (from water to fruit juices to alcoholic beverages) included
- Accommodation – from low budget (your own sleeping bag) to a comfortable 4* room
- Free use of relaxation facilities in the accommodation
- Guided walking-tour through Reichenau with tour-guide Martin Klausberger
- Free admission to public swimming pool in Reichenau from 12.-14.08.2016
- “Warm Up” -Milonga in the modern ballroom Reichenau Palace on Thursday 11.8., starting at 09:00 p.m. with DJ SaTho-Sabine. (Free admission for participants of the Encuentro; for guests: Eur 8.00)