|When||17/03/2017 - 19/03/2017|
More Details when you log-in
17, 18, 19 March 2017: Soñando tango marathon in Amsterdam, in a wonderful location at the waters of the IJ: the Kompaszaal. Respectful, warm, balanced between leaders and followers, nationalities and age groups. Bringing together friends old and new, good DJ’s will be the , and great dancing in a relaxed atmosphere.
Registration: Tuesday, November 22, 20:00 CET
- Balance between leaders-followers
- The organization’s aim is to create conditions for a good event with happy participants.
- Because of this, the audience will be selected. The moment of registration is not the first reason for admittance. Important is the quality of dance and social behavior; technique, sensitivity, style and refinement. With these qualities the organization does not need to impose a lot of rules to create a nice event. Cabeceo and respectful dancing will create a nice ronda.
- Coffee, tea, water, fruits and snacks are included in the fee. Meals (2 x brunch, 2 x dinner) will be served at the location during the breaks.
- registration is only possible for the entire event, from Friday 2 PM. until Sunday 6 PM
- there will be an afterparty which will also be open to local dancers
- in the registration form: please mention your facebook name and the last 3 international events that you attended.