2017-04-02T14:24:55+00:00 April 2nd, 2017|Comments Off on TangoTrain Amsterdam
Internationale Tangoweek from 26/12/2014 – 1/1/2015
Amsterdam tango-organizers will fill the week between Christmas and New Year by linking existing salons, like the wagons of a train. Hence TangoTrain.
Each salon stand on it’s own, with its own character, its own organization, but together they form a long train that gives visitors a well-filled last week of the year, with both local and international allure. Because Amsterdam has it!
The following tangoschools/organizers/teachers are joining in.
– Tango Argentino Arjan & Marianne
– TangoTerras – Wouter & Jan Dirk
– ¡Más Tango, por favor! Tango Afterparties Amsterdam – Sing & Pilar
– El Cielo – Age & Sebastián
– Los Locos – Koos, Martin, Wim & Koosje
– Academia de Tango – Lalo & Mirta
– Milonga Only/Filmonguero – Henryk
– Amsterdam Tangoweek – Frank
– Tango11 – Marijke
– Danstango – Yerpun
– Vanessa Fatauros & Damian Rosenthal
– Matteo Manferdini & Kat Gorna
In addition, this 1st TangoTrain will host the 1st Internationa Tangofilmfestival Filmonguero (www.filmonguero.com)