|Links||Website Facebook Email|
|When||02/10/2014 - 05/10/2014|
More Details when you log-in
when time disappears in an unlimited space and deep connectedness
2-5 October 2014, Veckenstedt (DE)
During the TaoTango retreat we use the ancient Taoist wisdom of natural flow and interchange between yin & yang to open up our senses & sensitivity, vitality & creativity.
As a resultwe see the magic and beauty in and around us and find more ease and harmony in tango and life.
- 15+ hours workshops to explore the Tao in Tango
- bed and food (vegan), starting from € 235,- all inclusive
- in the old watermill of Veckenstedt – DE (2 hrs. from Berlin)
- dance level not relevant
- language English (but Paul speaks fluent German)
- booking as couple order single: www.tangoatelier.nl
Paras Saghi & Paul Vossen are well known for their ‘beyond tango technique’ approach. They are the organisers of the Taboe Tango Camps and teaching all over Europe since 2004.
More information: www.tangoatelier.nl